NLT Academy seeks to develop and motivate well rounded, confident and responsible learners who aspire to achieve their full academic, spiritual, and social potential.
NLT Academy’s mission is to provide the optimum learning environment that fosters critical thinking skills, a global perspective, spiritual development, and respect for core values of honesty, loyalty, perseverance, and compassion.
NLT Academy believes in order to attain its mission it must produce graduates who:
1. Are well prepared and proficient in all academic disciplines.
2. Know how to utilize resources including technology to find, analyze, and evaluate information.
3. Have the skills to question, solve problems, and make wise decisions.
4. Can articulate and defend their Christian worldview.
5. Understand and commit to a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
6. Respect and relate appropriately with integrity to the people with whom they work, play, and live.
Statement of Faith
We believe the Bible is the inspired Word of God. It gives a true history of the creation of the earth and of mankind. There is only one God: the Creator of the heavens and the earth, and of all mankind. That this one God is Father in creation, Son in redemption, and Holy Ghost in regeneration and activity. He is the First and the Last and beside Him there is no God.
Salvation consists of deliverance from sin through the blood of Jesus Christ. This is accomplished through repentance from sin, water baptism in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins and receiving the baptism of the Holy Ghost with the evidence of speaking in other tongues as the Spirit gives the utterance. This is called the New Birth (John 3:5 and Acts 2:38); and continuing in the apostles’ doctrine with a holy and consistent life.