NLT Academy’s mission, through the combined effort of staff, parents, students, and community, is to provide the optimum learning environment that fosters the intellectual, physical, spiritual, and emotional development of each student. Students are encouraged to achieve excellence, while pursuing greatness in all facets of their lives. It is also the mission of NLT Academy to provide opportunities which allow students to realize their God given potential and to live their lives to glorify God.
NLT Academy seeks to lead students to faith in Jesus Christ and to equip young men and women with the moral and spiritual values of the Apostolic tradition as professed by the doctrine of the United Pentecostal Church International.
a. Academic Discipline
b. Commitment to Scripture
c. Culture of Prayer
d. Lifestyle of Worship
e. Connection to Community
f. Heart of Serving
g. Passion for Excellence
Expected Student Outcome
NLT Academy believes in order to attain its mission it must produce graduates who:
1. Are well prepared and proficient in all academic disciplines.
2. Know how to utilize resources including technology to find, analyze, and evaluate information.
3. Have the skills to question, solve problems, and make wise decisions.
4. Understand the worth of every human being as created in the image of God.
5. Can articulate and defend their Christian worldview.
6. Understand and commit to a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
7. Know, understand, and apply God’s Word in daily life.
8. Treat their bodies as the temple of the Holy Spirit.
9. Respect and relate appropriately with integrity to the people with whom they work, play, and live.
10. Have an appreciation for the natural environment and practice responsible stewardship of God’s creation.
11. Are prepared to practice the principles of healthy, moral family living.
12. Are good stewards of their finances, time, and all other resources.